Saturday, February 16, 2013

pictures speaks thousand of words.




my eventful days.


our new year celebration at ame's house

my first short getaway for 2013 to kuala lumpur with my r14 babies during our block leave
we were like in food paradise.
 





















that very night, we decided to dress up for our dinner.
and dine at a mexican restuarant at pavillion.








a day in kl pass ust like that, we had to go home
 
 
 


in the plane back home.


and presenting to you, my tango. and it is named tango for some reasons. heh heh


bazilah's birthday at the flyer. i had to kill time before bringing her to the buffet that her parents had planned for her. anyway, it was her 21st and yes, we are legal this year!!







and another good friend turned 21. weiyi's birthday party!

my long lost netball buddy!

our "reunion" dinner at chomp2 before the cny!



and another good friend 21st birthday. happy birthday smiley!

No comments: