Sunday, March 3, 2013

Gone too soon granny

i love you so much nenek and i miss you. Five years ago when tok leaves me, i was asking this to myself, how will i be able to cope when both of you are gone forever. i can never imagine such day will come and i never did expect it to come too soon. i know you have been going through hell lots of shits thinking about this and that and i wasn't always there to hear you out. and i feel so bad right now because you were always there for me, doing all the little things which i could not list it down here because there's too many. you were like another mother to me. i will never forget all our memories together.. you taking care of me since i was a baby. you, waiting for me at PPIS right from the start of my lesson to the end, everyday. that day when i cried like baby when i was 16 because you and tok decided not to live with me. i spend all of my life with you. you were even there for me the day before you left me. we did the laundries together, you cooked dinner for me , you kissed me like you always do before i left home for camp.

i have always see you as a very strong woman.  when i bathed you, i hold your fragile legs and i realized, my grandma is old. i will miss holding your hands and kissing you on your cheeks. the day when u still smile for me when we took a pic together even when you're in pain, i felt so happy.

I love you so much. I will miss you until the day I die and I get to see you again in heaven. I can't wait to see you again. I hope I see you in my dreams, happy and free and content and healthy. I'm sorry I couldn't make it in time to say goodbye. But I have to tell you that i have always love you. I wish we had more time. I'm sorry for being a bad granddaughter when I was. You loved me nevertheless. I love you so much.Please protect me from whereever you are. please be happy for me. please pray for me like you have always do. please wait for me. i love you.
 

No comments: