Sunday, February 3, 2013

1st entry for the year 2013

 2012 is over for a very long time. Its already the beginning of February. I am as busy as a bee and i barely have time to do some reflection on myself. This path i chose, is no doubt a very tiring and challenging one, but i am not regretting on this because somehow this is really for me.

I don't get to blog as often but as i looked through my blog entries, I'm sure that 2012 has been an eventful year for me. For the first part of the year I went through some issues with school and family. A very tough period for me.  It was the most challenging of all where I struggled in various aspects of my life.I experienced what could have been my worst battle. But I'm thankful that God saw me through this test and blessed me with supportive people around me. I couldn't ask for more.

Then comes the highlight for the next period somewhere around may, was the exciting break filled with various enriching activities. After graduation, Took the plane for the first time with my best friend and ended of my journey in rpdb with a bang.

My 20th year hasn't been smooth-sailing. It is one that I've learnt the most in terms of life's lessons  I've lost count of the number of times I questioned God and my faith, and times when I took things into my own hands. I admit that I've sinned a lot. Despite that, God didn't give up on me. In fact, He has patiently shown me how His plans are unfolding in my life. I'm really grateful for what i have been given now.

and i hope, i will have a blessed 2013.


No comments: