Sunday, December 9, 2012

eightwelve '12. i am twenty.

each year, as i turn older, i just want to thank allah for giving me a chance to live for another year. i may not be the best person who performs everything that he asked me to. sometimes i skipped my prayers when i know i shouldnt, i talked back to my parents when im angry and to add up to all the wrong doings that i have done, the list of things on my left shoulders must be piling up. despite being that kind of a person, he still let me live my life and blessed me with so many things which i couldnt imagine of having. i have the best family members, bestest friends who go beyond anything to make me happy on this day. he let me live to go on this path which i have always been dreaming of.

I am already twenty and already living my life towards my desired career. i pray and always hope that i will continue on living to be that kind of a person who always remember the good and the bad things. i will remain as that girl who will never do things which brings shame to my family and as the age increases, i hope allah will give me more strength to face the obstacles in the days to come. amin

Many thanks to my squad mates who gave me a pleasant birthday treatment to a puddle of water and have everyone including my fi to sing a birthday song for me. to those who send me well wishes through sms, twitter, call and fb message. to my two bestfriends who bring me to pizza hut for my advance birthday dinner, to my vanthewee for have everything planned for my birthday suprise and my db girls for carrying out the whole suprise and lastly, to my family who got me a birthday cake to complete my special day.

And thank you chelsea, for finally winning in the league game for me, on my birthday!













No comments: