Friday, November 23, 2012

i know i had not been a good blogger. i feel like im going to be very consumed since I have only 3 days to spend out of the camp. Life been treating me well so far. Still getting use the stay in environment but this is coming week is only my second week, which means, I have 6 more months to go. This is definitely something that I've been dying to do and I'm not going to lose this chance to do well.

So yesterday was the 2ne1 concert. Very eventful day to start out the first day of December. The concert was definitely awesome. Park bom was the prettiest, Dara was so cute, minji cut her hair and she look extremely cool and cl was no doubt the hottest girl I've ever seen. After the concert, met my e2 cliques for dinner at newton circus. Didn't know such place existed and the food was so yummy!! I'm going to go back there soon to eat!

Few more hours before I book in again. One more week to my birthday and I am not feeling as excited yet. But anyway I hope ill have a good week, 17 guys coming in to join us and r14 going to be formed! Freaking excited!!! Bye!

No comments: