Monday, May 21, 2012

Graduation !!!

dedicating the 500th post for my graduation!! and yay i am finally a graduand!!! my tertiary life is over!! another phase of life will begin soon.

i must admit that my graduation ceremony was a memorable one. the speeches made by the valedictorian, my principal, the GOH was impacable. sitting in the theatre, hearing names being called one by one and cheering for your friends and got the feeling of graduating from hogwarts. if only we had the hat, we could  have throw it high up into the sky like those scenes in harry potter. i am extremely proud to be apart of the DPHM( diploma in pharmaceutical sciences) family. everyone of us are so connected to one another that you will definitely know everyone in the course. i made so many good friends along this 3 years, hi-bye friends, friends i could share my sorrow and happiness with, friends i took advantage for their smart-asses brains. LOL. BUT i am really glad to have met all of them. they have made such an impact in my life undoubtly.

thank you rp!!
my minah, friends since 11 and now we're 20

the group of girls whom ive begin to get close during my year 2 days :)

with my epi facil whom went to the extend of giving me a birthday card on my birthday. and my best buddy, min

faiqah my moyang.

the  best friend i made in my 3 years of poly/ min ng/
ezzati :)
my ma and pa!!!

my most precious lover.
my cousin !!
:)
mama snapped this for me!!
and this! the cert ive been waiting for


i dont know how my life will be like in the future. might get into sim or not. maybe working. but i just hope for whatever route im leading to next after this, will shape me into a better person. amin!
all the best to all my friends!!

No comments: