Sunday, June 24, 2012

ketch-up

havent blog properly in ages.

almost four months have passed too quickly ever since i left rp. i kind off miss my schooling life. but i am generally happy with my life now, at least. finally settled down with the things which i really want to do. maybe making a quick decision and prolly taking up any course choice just to pursue a degree is indeed a wrong move. but i am glad, at one point of time, something just strike into my mind and it made me realized that i don't need to do all that to achieve the success that i have been yearning for. i don't know if applying for spf might be a crazy thing, but it's obviously something which i really want to do since im young, and now, finally with my parent's blessing, i hope ill made it through. amin

 i know this might be useless. nobody's going to read this blog anymore.(i am sorry, i forgot how great it felt like updating everyday but i am just too lazy) but ill just jot down the happy events so.....

lets just start with something ive been doing lately.

my first ever job... in a freaking museum!! a place i would love to visit but now i have free excess to everywhere i want to go.

working as a gallery sitter. my first ever working experience with my partner who left me for another full time job at rp. so happy for her!

and now i found myself a very nice, bubbly and pretty friend whom killed time together talking about all the random things she's been doing. she sings, she plays the guitar, she can beat box and she performs!


my virgin trip to USS with my paternal side. the mummy ,galactica and the transformer ride is a must ride which nobody should miss out if you ever come here!!


met up with my most favorite rp girls for dinner at arnolds. i miss them all so much. miss the crazy and hectic fyp days!!



 last Saturday. a very sunny day, best company, volleyball game, saw my sec sch eye candy(hehe) , dinner at ljs, catching up session with my lovely secondary school clique!
 

this shall be the second last " highlight" events happening so far. the last glitz night for me. joining dragon boat was never a wrong choice made. from day 1 till now, there's just too much fond memories which ill remember forever. we didnt get the TOY tittle this year but nonetheless, i did got it with my favorite girls once and that doesn't matter anymore. we shall be nice and pass it to the other team. i dont really mind though, the winner was my eye candy's team. hehhhhh


met up with this crazy girl for her sister's engagement ceremony. truthfully, that was the first time ive got to experience such an event. pretty lady seating on the chair while waiting anxiously for the arrival of the futue fiance's mom to put on the ring for her. the feeling must be damn great and exciting but for me, i would prefer the other. not that i dont wish to follow up the malay tradition of "choping" the person you want before the soleminization. but, lets get it straight to the point shall we, my future husband? lets just get married ^^

toodles!!! till then.

No comments: