Saturday, March 17, 2012

Heeee

i realized this is my 489th post, 1 more to my anticipated 490 and then 10 more to my 500. but now it doesnt matter anymore, guess ive lost the excitement along the way. back in my secondary school days where all this blogging started. i would diligently update every single day without fail. But now, not anymore.
i havent been here all the time but i realised prolly my place of solace.talking about stuffs with people isnt exatly feasible since i will just ramble on.

one obstacle to face on the 23rd. and then exactly a week more to my last race. i dont yet feel the anxiety and the adrenaline rush like i always do. this is not good but im hoping to get it in a few more wet trainings! and after everything has ended, ill be off to somewhere everyone would love to go.

in the previous post, i thought i was kinda screwed cos i was clueless of where i shall head next for the another phase of my life. but not anymore.. i am just glad my parents are supportive of what i want to do and hopefully life in uni would be good enough for me. insyallah!

the only dream i have in mind right now is to own a shop. maybe expanding my mom's catering services to something bigger than it is now. i dont know if it will work but i will be working towards that!! ok im not screwed anymore. yay

 anyway i have decided to just get back to my nerdy looks again since i got a swollen eye for the past few days due to a bee stung and i cant put on those plastic into my eyes. sighhh.

sim open house. i miss these girls :(
and i changed my specs again since the old one broke. heh!
my two annoying  brothers! we've got our specs changed together!

No comments: