Saturday, March 31, 2012

Hiiiii. This is the first after so long that I stayed home the whole day of Saturday! Feels good, I bummed the whole afternoon; drama marathon in bed. and suddenly when i was lazying around, it suddenly struck me that now that results is out(yes! finally) i have to start completing all the important things that i have to do.. like the uni applications, emailing the school for transcript,   And now that i finally take the first huge step to come out from my comfort zone and  checked my school mail, ive received tons of mails which i have to settle, updating my sla achivements, my graduation particulars, settling the invitations for my graduation. omg this is seriously too much for me to handle all at once but ill have to do it one at a time by myself! I CAN DO THIS.

ive been caught up with so many events lately. failed my TP. yes i didnt make it but whatever, i was just not fated to get it anyway. 10 demirit points with an immediate failure. i could have passed. but the fcking tester just wanted to test me and i failed. i bet a whole lot of female drivers out there who take manual got  higher points than me but still can swee swee pass right. this time round, when i retake my tp again. im not going to announce it to the whole world. im going to give a surprise to all of you. hehe. so pray for me!

and sadly, that happened on friday, just a day before my last competition. bleargh. still, i couldnt feel the anxiety like i always do. could feel something's weird  but godddd.. on the race day itself, the first set that i went down for. i felt like my heart could just drop out. ive been in rpdb for 3 years, went for so many competitions, too many race sets. but im still as nervous as before. lol. im so lousy like that.

anyway, it was my first and my last race over at chinese garden. i dont know why the organizers doesnt  hold the event at bedok reservouir anymore, maybe they got very superstituos with all the happenings at the reservoiur as of lately and might afraid  of see-ing the remaining half bodies. lol kidding. but yeah,still preferred bedok for the light water and very convenient to get to. chinese garden just sucks, not only does the water was so freaking heavy, we have to walk so far just to get there! but it was all worth it though, had a blast with my team and on the last day, all of us had to cramp up and huggd each other under the tentage cos it rained so damn heavily. vivian was so cold that she had so many windbreakers on and looks like she was in some winter countries. haha. 

again, some photos to share before this blog post got dull with words and just words.

mind cafe with jess, weiyi, stin and winnie!





and some recent race photos ;)
sweet and memorable weekend thanks to them!
jd suggested this pose. my coach is so cute right?!!!
the final 4 standing.
my girls <3
the race location
the end of day 1 and ready to eat our food up after a long day!







No comments: