Wednesday, March 7, 2012

oh hi

It seems like an eternity since I last wrote down my thoughts here. oh dayummm

There is no point in trying to fill up the gaps in time for it has been  long and this would be a terribly wordy and lengthy post and i cant possibly remember all the things that i did for the past weeks ! Instead, I shall, as I always have, write whatever that pops into my head.

It seems that as the days go by, be it those with many things to do or those where I just laze around. watch my favourite korean variety shows and dramas, head out with my friends, trainings. i still had that burden in my mind to think of what i have to do next.

i cant be possibly lazing around all the time and not making an effort to plan of where i can head to for the next phase of my life. now that poly has ended, i wish it didnt.  i have to make a decision on what i should do and that sucks because i am not daring to take the risk. as i grow older, i realised, the responsibility is getting bigger and i cant depend on my mom  to make a decisions for me. i need to have a drive in life and ill find it soon insyallah.

anyway, putting that thoughts aside. my tp is in 2 weeks time. one day before my last race in singapore! and i really hope ill made it through ! and if i did, ill force my mom to lend her car keys!!

and before this post looks rather lengthy. i shall put up some photos!

changi beach for chalet.

\
walkway to the chalet.


at casuarina curry place wtih my favourite girls. our last dinner with amelia before she enlist!






and this was yesterday! coincidentally wore the same top! but heck, had so much fun with my bestfriend!

No comments: