Sunday, January 15, 2012

its fucking over.

i can never put it in words on how im feeling right now. but ive got to tell you guys, that since everything is over now. everything seems to be in place and i woke up today with relief and i want to thank god for blessing us all with a smooth presentations we had yesterday. alhamdullilah :)

i had a nerve wrecking moments. no matter how many times i read the script that i prepared. remembering in details of why certain chemicals have to be added in, why this reaction occurs, what we did that causes contamination and blahblahblah. i knew everything. but the things just got blank whenever i did my own dry run and that sucks because i was worried i might just screws up the whole thing. but thank god again, i didnt! truthfully, despite the countless of times i had my presentations in RP and the crutial one last sem. This got to be the one and only presentation that i am most nervous for! the 5 minutes in each presentations that i had, explaining my parts, my palms went wet, my legs were shaky and even worst, i perspired in an air-conditioned room!

But i guess i did well!!! and my teammates too :) from the first presentations to the last(WE HAD TO PRESENT 5 TIMES!!). ive got to agree with cherie that our level of confidence grew as the number of presentations we had became lesser. we just so relax especially when my year 1 MCB facil were our second last invigilator. the best thing was that, she still remembers me. im so glad she did because i liked her so much! she's so hip like that, with the boots and that rock chick style.

and so , when the last invigilator says thank you. the four of us were like... OMGGG YAYYYY!!! THIS IS THE MOMENT WE'VE BEEN WAITING FOR . see-ing our thick logbook and compared it to my friend's.I've got to agree with one of the ingivilator that said we did ALOT. ALOT IS so vague. if my friends had to work till the hill. we worked till we reached the mountain. haha.

good job girls. am so proud of us. we totally deserve nothing else but the best. so lets leave the rest to god to decide on our grades :) and hopefully, it will be good :) amin!




No comments: