Friday, January 20, 2012

i fcking lost my ez link card!!!!

i lost my ez link again. the first was stolen in the train, some idiot thought a small elmo purse would have tons of money in it and stupidly took it. and now...i lost it in a split second. i don't know whether it got stolen, or i dropped it somewhere.A fucking tranny just happened to screw my life at that point of time, got so blurred and i have never felt so helpless before. the tranny was fucking ugly that i was trembling so bad when he/she looked at me. i felt like that i was gotten under some spell that i stupidly followed what she/he told me to do. couldnt actually remember what happened next but i knew i didnt cared about my card, where i last hold it and the next day when i was rushing to school for training, i realised it was gone. but thank god, there were 4+ bucks left inside.

whats makes me so frustrated is that i am too dependent on it. how the hell will i get myself to everywhere i want to go without it! plus i love it so much since it's orange in colour and my pic doesnt look that ugly. i spend 4 years in adss, not having to remake my ez link card at all, but lost twice in poly. urghh!!! i am so angry, i feel like killing that tranny that got me so traumatized that i forgotten where did i last placed my ez link card at :/

screw u tranny!!!!

and to add up to the shit im having now. the ut3 dates are out and look at this:
med tech and pharm chem on the same day!!! are u kidding me rp. URGH!!!

:(

No comments: