Monday, January 30, 2012

 i realized on this day, it was the last three trainings i had left in school before study week kicks in and then comes the final exam! and ah mao turned 16 again this year because she is sixteen forever. haha! happy birthday ah mao <3
 
AH MAO :)

then comes sunday where i decided to just clean up the mess in my room. when it comes to torough cleaning, ill definitely end up opening up my special box which filled with really cute stuffs i collected through out my entire 20 years of living. those letters i got from my friends, teachers and the small gift made for me. then now the things got accumulaed and the small box cant hold on to my stuffs anymore that i got to transfer it into a bigger box.

it's another brand new week in school. 3 more lessons and i am done with rp. cherie said we looked like power puff girls because coincidentally, zoa was wearing green, i wore red and she wore blue.





 
just like this :
after school, satisfy my cravings for chong pang's mee soto!! look!! so yummy!!

and now im currently addicted to  this game!!!!





No comments: