Thursday, October 20, 2011

tired max

i am  very tired. Been getting on average 5 hours of sleep each night and i dont think it is enough for a person like me whom practically complains about how tired i am almost EVERYDAY.

Despite how “paying off your sleep debt” doesnt work, I somehow have to adapt to it. Because there are simply not enough hours on weekdays to accomplish everything i need to. and I cant resort to sleeping in on weekend mornings because i have trainings on both days. now i cant wait for deepavali to come and i really hope JD doesnt want to do training on that day. i need my sleep :( my eye bags is getting worst, if it's not for concealer, i would look horrible!

Sleep is like a temporary escape for me. Because when you sleep, somehow your thoughts are uncontrollable. You dream of things that are extra wonderful and most of the time you dont even remember those dreams by the time you wake up. you are like half dead. your soul are flying everywhere and you forget about your troubles for a little while. shiok right...

anyway, i should be mentally prepared for the harsh days. fyp is giving me a hard time but heck, my eye candy is giving me the source of motivation to come school everyday!  hhehehe. and i cant wait for monday!! gonna spend the whole 45 mins of the match looking at him playing. omg now i sound so cheeky.

ok bye!!




No comments: