Sunday, October 16, 2011

i cant sleep. typing this out using my cheap nokia E71 phone and i cant wait for my birthday to come because im getting my BB soon. i dont have to steal people wireless or depend on wireless.sg for internet when im out cos ill have dataplan and i can access anywhere and anytime i want.. but that's not the point.

so anyway, currently, there's  a lot of things that is bugging me right now. i have to sort it out and tell myself what i really want. and besides doing that, i am picturing my future with nice things like having my best friends around me. and there's like a few guys joining the clique because it is time for us to get to know each other better.

then i wonder, what will happen if my bestfriend have a guy for herself even before i do. when i am alone, will she just leave me to walk away of would she tell her boyfriend to give her a moment and walk me off first.. will she think of me and choose to be with me for a little while or would she rather choose to leave me alone and join her boyfriend instead. because if this thing happen to me, i would leave my guy and rather be with my bestfriend because she mean alot more to me.

it is really very hard to understand why do you fall so hard for a guy even at the shortest period of time...it is lesser than a month and you chose him over us. this is really that saddening.



No comments: