Sunday, October 2, 2011

So happy like that.

sadly my holidays are ending pretty soon and i barely had any fun. but that Wednesday night that has just passed was one of the fun time i had after so damn long!! Ishqal got his car so he decided to drive!!  and he fetched me straight from my house and we went to the bedok cash studio to karaoke.  i feel like a really grown up now. HAHA. the thought of having my friend to drive and never take the public transport for the whole day sounds awesome right!! now like that, im so determined to start on my practicals already!!

we karaoke for like about 3 hours+ and most of the time, ishqal had the mic to himself cos he prioritized his fav songs! haha. so knowing that there's such a thing called the priorities button, me and narisah did the same thing too! we sang our all time fav karoke song. bunga-bunga cinta, layu di pusara~
and thanks to the guys whom keep singing to the jiwangs songs. i got addicted to them! especially to this one:



had our dinner at simpang bedok and i had the worst time ever. you know how badly i hate cats and how freaked out i can get by just looking at them. The freaking place was infested with LOTS!! of them and i didn't had any peace eating. ive got no choice but to just leave them and keep myself safe at the shop and save. so freaking embarrassed :/ i felt really bad because the whole time when i screamed, EVERYONE around were staring at us. -.- ! oh and haikal joined us there.

we were brainstorming of places to go. and  upper thomson rd is then decided. that ulu place which was where my mom's kampong was at. and the route that ishqal drive was where my grandpa used to have his bicycle races! so the whole time, it was only ishqal's car and haikal's motorbike on that deserted route. quite scary but FUN!!

then he send me home. cos i had training the next day. and i wonder when is the next time i can have this kind of fun!! back to the same old routine.

eh he sings not bad! espesially those rock genre songs!
amirul and nizam the funny boy!

my minah <3
nizam tried this maniture usin my camera!! see the behind effect. quite cool har.









that thingy just nice block ishqal's face. lol



No comments: