Sunday, October 2, 2011

3rd BUT still like you.

i just realised it's the second of another month. three months eversince the 2/7 just passed like that. at some point of time. truthfully i feel like the feeling is fading a little. everyday when i see you, i am always expecting something good from you. but when you dissapoint me with the little things you do. it holds me back for a second and at that moment, somehow it got me thinking whether, should i really like you still or not.

it will be good to go back to those days when i look forward to see u on the weekends. now it's returning back to the same old thing. school's starting and you're on attachment. hope the feeling grows back as how it is cuz somehow deep down, i know, i still quite like you . my heart still pumps like a choo choo train whenever ure near me u know. HAHA

a month more to regatta. a month more to not see you till forever. haizzzzz.

it's really very rare of me to take a pic of myself. but  i quite like this pic! HEHE



No comments: