Tuesday, September 20, 2011

 i feel like my life is going on too fast that sometimes i cant keep up with the things that is going in with my life. the little things which i have to take note of, things which i need to keep undated on. just last week, i spend the whole 7 days out of home and i realised i didnt talked alot to my ma, pa and my brothers.what's more meeting up with my bestfriends. i miss my simple life where it just revolves around my favourite girlS and the thing i had to worry was only not see-ing charmaine next to me in class or not having bazilah to walk home to admiralty with.

we're growing up too fast dont you think so? The things i have to worry has changed drastically, from the not so important things in life to the most vulnerable decisions i have to make for my future. many perspective in life haS changed too. nothing stays the same and i realised the random topics me and charmaine talked about when we meet has changed 360 degrees too! HAHAH

A few weeks ago, had an impromptu meet up with charmaine. YES I love random meet up though it's for a short while. but at least, i get to meet her!! had been craving for the rochor rd beancurd eversince the fasting month and had it with her. then we talked about some random topic which i dont expect her to talk about cos we dont really share things like that. HAHA. but nevermind, i dont think it's weird for us to talk about guys at the age of nineteen. how worried we are not having anyone to go after us OR not having that special guy for ourselves. HAHA. there must be something wrong if no one is going after her cos truthfully i find my bestfriend damn pretty(hehe! i even showed off how pretty she is to kinmun and he said, not bad! )  but if no one is going after me, that's understandable lar.
cmmon you got to agree with me! pretty right . HEHE. sorry cece, stole it from your  blog.

you know the fear of staying single all our life. not having someone to go after or for my case, not being able to spill out my feelings for someone whom i have been stealing glances for months! and the sad thing is that, i dont even know if he will ever know cos we have one more month left... someone whom i least expected to fall for. i must be damn dumb to act like as if i dont care of your presence but i do, how fast my heartbeat pumps just like an army's marching through my chest whenever you're near me, how crazy i am when i kept thinking of you day and night. and why am i still holding to something which i dont know if it will ever happen? hmphh

one day, we get one for ourselves!!. and we would go for trio date because bazilah will definitely get a boyfriend too. our boyfriends will become good friends just like us. HEHEH

MY FOREVER BESTFRIEND <3



1 comment:

Charmaine said...

HAHAHAHAHA WTF I JUST SAW THIS SO EMBARRASSING!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 U!