Friday, October 7, 2011

before the lids of my eyes force shut by itself, it is better for me to kill time( since i have done my rj, YES!! School has just started) and blog a little before it gets dead anytime soon.

this is so damn annoying. i have a blocked nose and i cant breathe. using my mouth to both inhale and exhale and it's kind off tiring.. i get sick so damn easily whenever i got caught under the rain. my immune system is so freaking weak, like that. :(

anyway i was perfectly fine on Wednesday, which i had my first driving prac( hehe!) and then met up with my bestfriends because i needed someone to go shopping with. very impromptu cos Charmaine was texting me like around 3 , then we met at 5 and headed to town. weiyi joined us around 6ish after her work and we had a wonderful time at forever 21 trying out quite a few heels. ended my last bit of holiday with a bang!!

when i got home, my body gets quite heaty .Woke up the next day for school, with a really bad sore throat and my head felt so heavy. but i couldn't possibly be skipping lesson on a first day right?

so i went to school and relied on panadol to survive through. 14 more weeks and a day more to GO and i am done with my poly life!!!




No comments: