Thursday, July 14, 2011

because it was worth our sacrifice, our tears, our endurance to be what we are now girls.
till now, when i think back of the time when we reached the finishing line, infront of others.
i just smiled to myself.. because it was really worth it
when we believe, and set a goal together. nothing can shake us
so now, did we really shut the other's ? hmphh

ill blog real soon. like really soon. im seeing the sunshine after the stormy days. everything seems right this days, can never ask for more but just to thank god for giving me the strength to pull through those harsh days. report is done and that itself made me feel like 10kg of weight off my shoulders. no more pressure, polite and sdbf is over, we did well. im really having the best time of my life now :) + a major crush on Mr Aries. haha!

will be back soon! still, UT is not done YET!

No comments: