Saturday, July 16, 2011

my victory

omg i cannot describe how amazing the feeling was to cross over the finishing line first. but yes! .The feeling of victory, satisfastion, relief , happiness all at once. That 2 minutes+ of our life which we had waited for months. The 500m mark on the battling field, competing with the other paddlers, the 10 of us paddled our hearts out, ame drumed like she never did, van constantly shouting to us " pull one boat". marion waiting patiently and eagerly + being extemely nervous for our return. WE DID IT!! this good news might be old by now, people might just forgot that we're champions but i just have to pen it down here. ive been really busy that i dont get a chance to seat down for a moment to share my glory. so here i am :)

right from the start, when susan called us out to warm up, to cuddle in circle, to say a little prayer, to do our most hearty cheer, to get a tap on my back from my coach. all those moments will stay on my mind forever. second july would be the second fav date for me. the tears of joy, crying like a baby in the boat cos we were too shocked . ahhhhhh.. i must have looked super ugly when i cry :(

we were so damn prepared. it was never like any other sets we did.. for the 1 minute+, it was so peaceful. damn composed.  everyone were so quiet and just paddled. and went extremely crazy for charging.. to the end. then when van shouted, eassssyyy...  tears of joy :)

i am so proud of my 12 girls and myself of course :P wherever i go, i can never find any other that can ever replace them. theyre the best in my eyes. we worked too hard. we build it up slowly coming up together as one. too many words from others triggered us. we took it in, swallow it hard and now, we totally prove it to others that we can. just too happy and humbled for what we have achieved.

i love you girls :)



and to my three lovely girls whom turned up to support me. your presence really meant alot to me :)
love u love u love u!





and look what we found at one of the siwf poster....
...............
.....

miss having van beside me :)

No comments: