Tuesday, June 14, 2011

today is sucha lazy day. eye infection after 4 months AGAIN but now different eye. skipped school+ gym training. stucked in my room since morning, watching korean drama instead of doing my report. urgh . im a last minute person as always.

ohh and i had a not so serious conversation about love, marriage with yh just now.

he thinks it would be better to have a long term relationship before tying  knot but i beg to differ.
as what my horoscope explains about me,  i plan a whole lot for my future. i want to get married when im 26. that leaves me like approximately 6 years to play around(THIS SOUNDS SO WRONG) and 1 year to be in a stable relationship.

i dont think there's a need to actually know your partner that well. maybe,you just have to know their  character, not lazy, gentleman, hardworking, stable with good kechings, love me, NEVER SMOKES, not sensitive.. im fine with it. i can find out about all this in 365 days. if he's bored with me, he would have left me hangging by the third month coz apparrently that's when the honeymoon period is OVER.

give me , 275 days to know in and out of him(that is if he still sticks to me after the honeymoon period) and spend the rest of my lifetime knowing more about him, observing his habits, what he do in the morning, what he like and what he dont, does he sleepwalk, does he talk in his sleep, does he drools while sleeping.

And then in that 275 days we plan a simple wedding. just for a simple jolly affair. sounds good?  a good day where we would remember for a lifetime.i wont be planning to spend a bomb , i rather spend it going to really nice places for my honeymoon. ride on horses, take the hot air balloon, parachutes!!! sleep in the under water world where fishes swims pass us. we stare at them, they stare back at us. cool right?

so in my marriage life, i wouldnt be spending my time doing all the daily routines, becoming the maria of the house(well im not planning to get a maid either, they will spoil my things!) but ill spend my time knowing more bout him too!

i dont find a need to get engage. that's like too old fashion but some people still practice them. if you know that person is for you. you dont have to CHOP STAMP ON THAT PERSON FOREHEAD AND SAYS HE'S MINE , DONT TOUCH HIM" but still ,there are  poeple whom broke off their engagement. so whats the point?

so the whole point is, i dont really need a long term relationship that last for alot of years then i get married right?

sorry. DPDP. if u agree, then good. if you dont. your prob lor. heh!

came across this website somewhere : TEN REASONS WHY BEING IN A RELATIONSHIP SUCKS.
COOL SHITZ!



No comments: