Friday, October 8, 2010

Suffering from a serious case of cui state of body now. it feels like my back can just break anytime and the butt felt so sore for seating too long on the boat. my poor fingers got attacked with disgusting blisters. And worst still, my body looks horrible cos there's too many abrasion marks :( my cui body. sighh. why am i doing this to myself..

anyhoos, as promised my karoke pics with the nyahs are coming up very soon. had an awesome afternoon with them. wish the rest could have make it but sadly they cant due to commitments.i didnt want to leave the place. i wish i can have the whole room just for us to sing the whole day till we get tired of it!!! we sang like superstars. haha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
pretty kan!!! too bad. taken :P haha!

Photobucket
with my pretty babe, afiqah <3 Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my bestest friend <3

No comments: