Thursday, October 7, 2010

some serious talk here

had a serious talk with my mom a few days ago. this topic came out all of a sudden because we were watching the news at suria . Some scholarship awards given out to some students in NTU. And then she asked me , what i want to do after my poly. Which uni i want to go.

I have never thought bout it before but i do have plans and my own dream. Well, getting to enter a uni and having a dgree for yourself is always a dream of all parents. if im able to, ill make my parents damn proud of myself. The feeling so great but the thoughts of studying... Exams... Attachment and projects. Its damn sucky

like people say you suffer then you enjoy. Its true though .when u are well educated, high paying jobs are easy to come by. your financial state Will be stable. Then can enjoy life!

I can never make it into a local uni. I dont want to go sim because.. I dont like it. Spore uni's doesnt offer nutrition and dietary courses which is the only course im looking forward to continue studying.

ive never thought that i would b a sci student now. But whatever im learning is soo cool so interesting tt students in engineering/media/it wouldnt Get to learn. Whoo~

Thinking of overseas study. But.. The distance from my family, friends. Ive got to be totally dependant on myself. The money spend. Its freaking expensive. but hopefully with god's will, l would be able to. Brisbane unis offers my fav course. Hmmm...

My results. Pretty bad. But just have to be thankful tt i managed to pass my mg grades and clear off a sem.Better than last sem. But gpa still drop :( so demoralising.

THREE FREAKING MORE SEMS IN RP!!! GO GO GO.

No comments: