Sunday, October 3, 2010

im writting this neither to have a personal attack at anyone out there nor pint pointing at anybody. firstly no offence. But oh my fgod! I hate liars, pretenders, sucking people up and blahh. Seems like ive saw many of those mentioned above that this is sucking up my life. How wonderful.

sometimes i feel like unfollowing some people . Theyre just tweeting tweets like well, to me, its soo not important and nobody gives a damn about it. Reporting every single thing of what ure doing. Ahhh turn off! Tweeting how much ure suffering like youre announcing to the whole world and again nobody cares. when you feels like nobody even realize of your presence. Then you will try just doubly hard to please the people around like as if they freaking cares.

I dont even know if i should ever trust stories. It seems like anybody can do it right? Like i said no personal attack . Its just that, i swear im very annoyed. messages that I dont even freaking cares anyway.

im gonna start singging i dont care by fall out boy. Lol. Byeee

No comments: