Monday, May 24, 2010

hello. im finally back !

I am just scared out of my wits even , that while ive caught myself in the hustle bustle of school life, when everything seemed to take over my mind, body and soul. i would lose the ability to think, to look at something so ordinary but yet, unable to churn out even a para of what there's in my mind. well, maybe that's the reason why my blog had not been updated for almost a week!

this week had been painful. UTs kicking in and trainings were quite tiring. i love wednesday, its like the only motivation which kept me alive for the whole week, my resting day!
anyhoos, ive watched personal preferance, another korean drama acted by min ho and i guess ive fallen for him again ( sorry baz!) he's like a major wow and had just add sparkle into my life. wootzzzxxx. true love by coincidence. sometimes i do wonder, how would it b like for me? after watching flicks like this, i do yearn and hope for myself to meet someone. A.S.A.P haaaah!

im totally amazed at how this director could come out with such storylines. i do hope someday mine would be as awesome as those in d drama shows. like,ermm, meeting the right person and it happened that he was my biggest enemy and somehow, through the rough and thorny patches, the fights turned to be something pleasant in the end. aiyaaa, so drama - mama. but cool right?! if it really happened, the both of us would have an interesting story to share to our kids. HAHA!


omg how can i not fall in love with this guy here, you tell me!!!!!!!


No comments: