Friday, May 14, 2010

now im sick!

Ive got flu and its not fun at all. my voice is so disgusting and my phelgm and mucus and shit like that. URGH. in addition to the vitamins which mom gave me every morning, now ive got an extra medication to take in. was texting mom , told her about me having fever and she replied"okey, ill fetch you to the clinic later " which we didnt go in the end (cos i came back home quite late). i hate the idea of me going to the clinic everytime im sick. hate stuffing drugs into my body too. sighhh

anyway, today turned out just fine though i was practically frowning and comtemplating whether i should attend school or not since, my head felt dizzy, still. sighh again.

on a lighter note, meeting cherie every morning, walking with her, sweating like a babi (haha!) and talk about any random topic which got us laughing non stop till we stepped out of the lift at level 6 where we bid goodbyes for that few hours before we meet again for lunch, do make me smile (: so lucky to have you lover<3

 & today,just a few hours before school ended. made an impromptu meet up with charmaine. watched "the last song" and i swear it is currently the best movie ive watched , as for now, that is. totally love the storyline which demonstrates the combination of a love life, love between parents and children. how things works in the end when ronnie(miley) got attached back with her dad like the way they used to. some humour along the way and teary parts which made charmaine and i cried. it was AWESOME!! a must watch movie. <3

i just realised both cherie and charmaine starts with C. so funny! okey lah, actually there's a lot more people whom i love, like my mom. whom will be the first person to wake me up in the morning and gave me free kisses before i stepped out of the house, find the right medicine and force me to eat it whenever im sick. i dont think there is a need for a special post just for my mom only on mother's day. well you must be grateful to your mom, everyday! and not just on MOTHER'S day right? HAHA.

OK ZAO!

No comments: