Friday, March 26, 2010

pitfall

Sometimes, through the twists & turns of life, you're bound to be happy and sad somewhere along the way. Even if it's short-lived. This is the only two emotions that people would usually face. Bitch as I might about being upset over small little pitfall I’ve just faced. I'm still pretty happy about life all around, yes well at least I know, when im feeling like I want to just end my life. There’s always this people whom are always there for me. The little sayings that got me back on track and feel motivated once again.

But im just tired. I feel tired to keep on repeatedly facing failure again and again. i just felt that my hardword doesnt seems to pay off this time round. I wonder when will the right time comes, for me to make my parent proud of me for once. I feel troubled, worried and pressurized now.

So.. I went youtube and check out some nice songs to listen to. I love glee. Glee makes me smile again. Hope tomorrow would be a better day. May allah see me through this. baibai

No comments: