Monday, March 22, 2010

nothing in mind, but here it goes...

So currently I'm not really truly looking forward to anything except for the long awaited nice movies which coming out soon! It's getting hard to be patient I tell you especially when there’s this one particular star whom you love so much in it!. And for some very good reason, Mondays seem to be the best day of the week, save Friday. I don't suffer from Monday blues and Mondays seem to be pretty much peaceful. It has got to be one of the best Mondays of all time this week (: Nothing went wrong, I didn't make mistakes (except when my mom nag a little in the afternoon), and well, putting that a side, it was such a peaceful day. Woke up late, spend the whole day watching idola cilik videos. What more can I ask?

Talking about idola cilik. Lintar is saved! Yesterday result’s show was kinda dramatic. Kak winda just walked off from the studio because somehow she was angry that her decision of ,not to use the wild card on nova was not taken in by the other three judges. But oh wellz, nova is saved. So this week, no one is eliminated. So as for now, I’m just afraid if lintar got voted off anytime soon, the judges wouldn’t be able to save him. damn!

Itchy fingers. I had to do something about the damn ulcer on my tongue, so I went to put salt on it. Awesome I tell you. Ahha. God knows why I had to do that, but I did. Anyway, time does fly does it ? two more trainings before MR500. Butterfly in my stomach period.

Tomorrow. Poepye the sailor man. Troot troot. Hehe!
Baibai.


Awesome video. Guys from idola cilik 1 & 2. Look at obiet, he’s getting more and more handsome. Arggghhh!!!!

No comments: