Wednesday, March 31, 2010

crappy shitty feelings. once a again..

Nothing beats waking up late in d afternoon and having nothing to do in mind. I am sorry, but this post will again sound crappy. Once in awhile you will get into situations which you don’t wish to be in .you need it to realise that sometimes things just don’t go well for you. Then you feel that life’s unfair, everything just don’t go well for you. Again, things just have to happen, it’s a test Amirah. Stay strong!

Couple of things happened this days and it made me realise many things .Major changes ahead of me, gotta prepare myself mentally. I just had the feeling that it would come soon but seems like it happened too fast. Im not prepared for all this.

I shall take things slowly, I shall be extra positive tomorrow. Afterall, im meeting my bestfriend .I should put up a great smile for her.
I miss my sec school life. Well, not that im totally trouble-free. But the challenges ive faced isn’t as complicated as now. I suppose, as I grow older, the problems will get harder? Yes? No?

I hope at the end of the day, all of us will pull through this together.

Happy pictures of me. Went cycling with my cliques at ecp. Hot weather, long hours of cycling is equivalent to burn fats! Burn fats!

Photobucket

Photobucket
happy headless girl. thanks ah min :P

so while waiting for nigel to come... we had macs for breakfast. yummy
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my bike with empty basket... before feeding in with cherie's big bag. :P

Photobucket
cring cring!

Photobucket

after a an hour cycling, stopped at one of the shops for a drink and settled down to rest for a while.

Photobucket
looks like im botak!

Photobucket
naise!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


then we head down to parkway parade for lunch!
Photobucket

Photobucket

baibai

No comments: