Saturday, July 21, 2012

Ramadan is here again

Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim sisters and brothers. Another holy month is here again. Let us all take this golden opportunity to clear off our sins and collect lots of pahala. May all of us go through Ramadan with lots of blessing from Allah and may we all gain strength to go through each day with ease. AMIN!

I remember how bad I cried during hari raya prayer last year because I was worried that the rumour about the world end is true and we will not be able to meet Ramadan anymore. Since we are given the chance to have this blissful month again. Let's seize this opportunity to be a better Muslim and may Allah accept our Amal Ibadah Insyallah :)

Missing some significant Individuals. Seems like this year Ramadan will be so different without you. But I hope and pray that you would stay strong till we meet again soon. I hope atok will look out and protect you from far now.

Till then. Happy fasting :)
Check out my fav dates!!

No comments: