Thursday, July 26, 2012

It's the third week of July. More than Half the year has gone by, and it has been one incredible year so far. Full of new things, but also with a fair amount of difficulty, with equally new struggles and disappointment to face along the way.

So far, I have:

• Got a job
• Earned a heartening amount for my own expenses.
• Visited Sabah for my graduation trip
• Visited Hong Kong for my last dragon boat race.
• Paid both trips with my own savings
• Got my driving license ( YES AT LAST, I passed yesterday!)
• Attended two interview for my full time job!

Blessings aplenty; it was by His timing that everything fell out of place, and then back together again accordingly

The blessings I got come in different forms. sometimes disguised as struggles, sometimes in the form of tears, sometimes bringing me to my knees in desperate prayer.

I don't know why some things happened the way they did, and I don't know why God would bless me so much, or why He allows pain to happen to me before the good things come. I don't know what the rest of 2012 holds; I don't even know what the next hour brings. But I hope everything will all be well and go on smoothly for the rest of months to a brand new year again.

No comments: