Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Omg I'm totally losing track of my time here. Been busy as always. Just to update something before this site gets rusty.

angel and mortal reveal on 2 jan with my db girls. just a day before school starts!
we took 20 polaroids!
cant post all 20 but i love this!
and this too!
so guys, my angel whom has been secretly giving me extra love and sending out this letters to me is my partner!! so blessed!! i love u partner!!



the day when we were doing our fyp logbook till night in school and min decided to bring us to her IG music studio! i get my fingers laid on the drums! i wish i could play though. hehe
my two very good friends in poly since year 1!
and i shall end this post with a pic of my little brother in his new school uniform!! love amsyar and amirul equally!!

No comments: