Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thank u angel

So thoughtful of my angel :) your letter win all the small gifts that u secretly placed in my bag.

I really should feel blessed to have such wonderful people in my life. Sometimes I feel like I think too much in finding my own happiness and someone that could make me feel happy . Well the someone im referring here is obviously finding a guy of my own. I took granted of the people around me that really made an effort to make me smile and helped to pick myself up when i was really down. I can never pull through this hard times if not for these girls whom will instantly text me whenever I tweeted something sad. Or just spend the whole night Knocking some sense into my head or just be there listening to what my heart had to say.

To my best friends , good friends and my Rpdb girls whom had been here for me. Thank u !!! Hahaha

Anyway,i just got home from school ! Report due in 4 days !! And we have lots of shits to do still. I can foresee tiring days ahead. So angel, do leave me a message to remind me to stay strong ok :)

No comments: