Tuesday, November 1, 2011

sometimes, i wonder how does it feels like fighting for your own happiness. i have yet to find mine, but if i do. ill probably be the happiest girl alive right? just like jamie.

yesterday, she randomly tweeted to me about the jansport bag that i mentioned in my tweet and she says go for it. so obviously, she knew what was going on. and then she said this " sometimes, you just gotta initiate a little for your happiness." hmmmmmm

anyway, jamie is my db senior and i truly admire her courage to go out and initiate things with israel (he's my ex db captain!). at least she knew what she wants and not to stop there when things go wrong,. so you see, jamie is daring enough because she dares to fight for her happiness. but i am not. that's my bad point. truthf,ully, i feel like their relationship is like one of the best ive seen and if they get married one day( which i hope they will) i will be more than happy for jamie because she deserves it.  :)

last friday, cherie and zoa were being cheeky and they added my eye candy!! that's like the craziest thing they can do for me! but phewww, he accepted! so being a dreamer like i always do, i was hoping he might just talk to me and say hi.. then i think ahh that wont happen. i might just be one of those few girls that he got a friend request from and then he accepted out of courtesy .. i think? haha.

maybe i should just stop admiring guys i cant have.



i love his voice and im obviously rooting for him in x factor besides melanie , drew and rachel!!
this song. i want to sing this to any of the lucky guy whom took so long to find me!

xoxo.



No comments: