Wednesday, October 26, 2011

HIIIII. it's 5 freaking am and i am still wide awake. deepavali today so that shall explain why i am daring enough to not sleep. ive been spending the whole night watching bollywood movies!! . and yes, i love to watch them and trust me i am a big fan of shah rukh khan! dont you think he's handsome?!! he's like so old but still so charming :)

watching khabi khushi khabi gham now!! belive it or not, i have watched it like more than 10 times but i have never ever get bored of it. hirithik is so freaking hot , how to find a boyfriend like him?!! he got that very perfect smile that will melt many hearts,omg!! and his eyes is so mesmerizing!! 

just imagine having a guy to look at you like that. oh my!! even if this was just an act, but still, kareena is so damn lucky to have him for herself in the movie!! jealous!!

my all time favorite!!

 this song is just too awesome that you wont realise that your hands will suddenly move and tap to the rythme. lol. 

i am going to watch this movie with my future boyfriend. so make sure anybody who secretly likes me and reading this, you must like bollywood movies too ok! HAHAHAH. just kidding!! i know this would be so impossible because seriously, no one will like me, right? HAHA. 

 i was telling razis that there is no way my eye candy will even take his time to look at me, cos i am just a nobody in any guyz eyes. i am neither pretty nor outstanding in any ways. and even if he knows i secretly likes him, that would be nothing to him right. and razis totally agress with me!! so i guess i am really that unattaractive/ugly. sadded  but oh wellz,that's the fact. HAHA

anyway since i am just to free to talk shits here, caught the rugby match with the girls and trust me, the game was too instense but heck rp was the overall champion!! i was practically covering my eyes with marion's slip matt when he tried to score over the pole And keep telling angel that i feel llike crying if they lose. HAHA.

ok bye!! gonna continue watching the movie!!  

happy deepavali all!






No comments: