Thursday, August 18, 2011

super woman

i am so incredibly proud of myself for the past 18 days since the fasting month has started. not that i find it so hard to fast, well i personally feel its not that bad. but to fast during training is hell one of the most challenging thing ever. my water bottle would be at least half finished by the time we did our warm up run and emptied at the end of the first phase and now imagine how bad it is not being able to drink! i swear i almost died off. but to come to think of it, ive did it for the past 3 years. this year is my last. ive been a very strong girl even without realising.

dont you think i deserve something nice for myself? lol. .

today shall be a lovely lovely day. i wish the time can pass a little slower today becoz' we would all be having a very long break for exams and no training for like 14 days after today. thats like so freaking long. cant meet the girls as often, cant see you that much too. but ohwellz, my coach always say we come rp not for dip in Dragon boating. haha

sometimes, whenever i think about the future, it includes you for some apparent reasons, and that's my favourite part. but, i find it funny how i wish it can somehow come true but on the other hand,you dont know my heart at all .And now i remembered  the only time i had a bf  before (dont think i should consider this as one?! haha) was becaue my bestfriend told that guy that i LIKED him. that was so monkey love la, very dumb but tickles me everytime i thought about it.

the radio is playing hari raya songs already! got to get ready for training .van and i gonna be early today!

No comments: