Sunday, May 29, 2011

rolling on the bed, typing this down because the eyes refused to shut despite my tired body. to keep this blog alive, i shall just penned my thoughts for a lil while.

As the name, amirah=malay=muslim. Firstly not all malays are muslims. I am trully one and im proud of it. from small, ive been taught well. i pray, i recite the quran, i fast. I was told of many things which i cant do. No sex before marriage, no alchohols, no gambling. I knew it all very well. And im sure many teenage muslims out there knows it well too. But its such a shame to see so many Things have changed.

Sadly,I do have friends whom took the wrong path. They drink, clubs , do stupid things and still call themselves as a muslims but are they really one??. Dont they feel ashame of themselves???? Dont they feel scared of death And the retributions that god has set for us all?

But I am not perfect either. I dont put on any form of cloth to cover my hair when im out. I wear skirts, shorts, sometimes sleeveless top, dress above my knee but i do know my own limits. ill never do stupid thing cuz ill think of my parents. This two precious gems in my life whom brought me up so well that i will definitely feel ashame if i were to ever dissapoint them.

At my age, i have never thought of sex. I think its the scariest thing ever if i were to ever do it now. But some girls much much younger than me already get themselves in deep shit with a baby and when they cant afford to raise them up, they dumped them in a rubbish bin. So heartless lah! Why never use ur brain to think one??! And seks luar nikah kan haram!

Just now, susan was telling me of her first clubbing experience. She asked me how come some malays can go clubbing? Haha. The girls wore tight fitting dress, got drunk. Lay on the bed, let any guys touch them. How come they can drink beer? That's not a muslim, thats malay. Cos muslims are not allowed to do tt. I mean to drink, to get high, and get touched around. Kan tu dosa! Allah mane suke!

Astaghfirullah, manusia, manusia. Berubah lah sebelum terlambat.

Ok my hp batt gg flat soon and i think im sleepy. Night

No comments: