Sunday, April 3, 2011

wooo. Im trying out blogger through my bro's itouch. Lying down on my bed waiting for my soul to fly away but it didnt happened at this moment.

I am bored, hence here comes the time when i like to think of you, revisit the possibilities with no hopes, being a day dreamer i always am i thought of a million of them.

When i suddenly saw u again, many many crazy thoughts comes back. will be thinking an awful lot and i cant do anything. Seems like im not moving on but i sure did, i am positive bout that. This annoys me terribly. I cant seem to put a line against anything which i dont wish to think of anymore.

PoSsibilities which only god knows because only he will make everything happen. But right at this moment, i hope to have a clear mind. I shouldnt dream of anything crazy because it seriously wouldnt happen, for sure. But, why do i feel this way, still?!! :(

If u know what im talking about. Shshhshs okey. Xx

No comments: