Saturday, April 9, 2011

WELL....

 im such a crazy fool. really, why do i always bring myself to the past when life is all about looking forward and striving for what's ahead of me.. not like you're gonna think about it anymore right.not like images of me still lingers in your mind right? i am always putting myself in a huge problem which in the first place, i shouldnt even care about anymore.



these days, i feel like im  lost.

i feel like im really losing someone meaningful in my life right now. used to count the days we've not met. but things have changed. i was wondering if i didnt put in that extra effort to make things right..or maybe i didnt spared a thought about us. what went wrong ? :( i feel like ure so far away from me now and that's not right. many many thoughts playing through my mind right now. do you miss me?  i have a big ego, and thats pretty bad. ive never let my ego down, stay cool and do something about it though i know the relationship is so meaningful to me that everytime i think about it, ill tend to just cry .i dont know how to make the move ..  or maybe, im just thinking too much and you dont even care?  at times when i feel so tired of living. i just have to remind myself to...
but it's so hard.... :(
 how do i make myself feel better? tell me :(

1 comment:

Emptyheaded said...

AMIRAHHHH
Relink me! :D
http://notasyouthought.blogspot.com
heeez thanks!:D