Friday, April 1, 2011

stayed at home. bummed around and be useless. did nothing, lying around on the bed be stupid and ill find myself spewing some illusions. its april. i know i had been disappearing for quite sometime. not lazy but Just too busy. i am free now, hence the reason im here.

life has been exceptionally crazy last March. the usual routines, fyps, trainings and blahblahblah. Any one of those days when i dont have to go through such routines, its either im home to rest or went out.

went for ice skating with my good friends. cant remember when was the last time i skate but it was my virgin trip to kallang leisure park. i prefer the one at Jurong though. packed with people since it was the school holidays.nevertheless, i had fun! we were watching some  professional ice skaters doing some moves and truly amazed with their capabilities. in fact most of them has the ideal body that i want!



an outing with my fav girls to bbq chicken before mr 500 :)

van aka the princess with her servants :P
not complete though, susan, Jie fang and Jaden not in

then comes the very important weekend. on the 20th and 21th, here comes MR500. we did great. the fighting spirits which has all along existed grew even more. love u girls!



for the good work comes good rest though it lasted for only 3 days , then went back to school for gym. i remembered how i struggled through carrying the weights, was still feeling tired but a day with rpdb girls will somehow puts my tiredness away ;D afterwhich had fyp and went about doing the whole process allover again, so mafan. i hate fyp but there isnt any this week which is good cos i wont stinks of fish oil

the usuals waited for me at chomp2. didnt had our dinner there but instead, we went to the r.k eating house. that evening was well spend. we walked around the private houses at serangoon gdn, commenting at each houses and think of possible ways how this people can get so rich. i wonder how to.. snap a couple of pics , went 'Jakon' over a dirtied wall which nizam claimed to be cool which we agreed


OMG I DONT KNOW HOW I ENDURED THAT FREAKING LONG DAY SINCE 10AM IN THE MORNING BUT I JUST DID. THIS SHALL EXPLAIN MY SLEEPY EYES.

this guys walked me back home. since it was really near to my house. thankskiew <3

and as far as i remembered the last i went out was to FEP to get my hair done with narisah which we spend half a day deciding on the best salon to go beforehand. i got really annoyed with my messy and dry hair so yeah, went for xtenso. am so glad it wasnt that flat and i can run with peace now. at least i wont be that malu if my hair boombz or something after running in fact,  my team mates agrees that i look much much neater now :):) weehee

..... ill be back when im free :)


my bestf went for a hol and i didnt know.:(

No comments: