Thursday, April 28, 2011

currently in class. i am trully amazed at how capable i am at completing my slides within 15 minutes. 3 cheers for me. :)

i am always wondering what plans does god has for us. falling in love with the right person feels like playing a trial and error, gambling your feelings with something unpredictable , dont you think so? i fall in love once, broke my heart once too. going through such a hard time in my life, it kicks me so hard, it cuts my heart so deeply and hit my soul.cried like never before, fall sick all of a sudden. i truly understand how does it feels like being a heart broken girl.

things like that made me who i am today. when i like someone, i dont pin up high hopes. if the feeling starts to spark, i bring myself a step back and remember not to fall so deeply. cos if i did, i will bring myself either in a good or a bad state. good is if the guy will respond to my heart, but if doesnt, the heartbreaks happens.

i dont think girls need to be treated like an angel if you dont have any special feelings for them. you give them hopes that leads them into their own wonderland and when  they begin to learn its not happening, hearbreaks again..

aiyaaaa. why is life so hard. why cant god just let us meet with that one person whom will still stick through and love you forever. afterall, at the end of the day, you will be married and spend a lifetime with that one in a million guy. why must let heartbreaks happen? why let so many girls suffer?

ahhhh crazy world. crazy life.
to my friend, i hope she's fine.

No comments: