Sunday, March 6, 2011

losing my track here. i cant barely breath the fresh air.i just feel like my holidays started off on a terrible note. i forsee myself drowning in work since fyp has started, sleeping at odd hours because there's so many things to complete, being completely focused but somehow can be a-zombie-like in the morning, set my aim straight as a bullet. however, truthfully, i am  exhausted. trainings were extremely crazy. the body is so weak but it just kept going.

there's this weird indian song blasting under my void deck and its kind of creepy.. and noisy but oh wellz, back to the topic. oh there isnt any anyway. lolz

so many things happened, cant describe how it was, but too many downfalls that made me feel like a loser sometimes. bad things kept coming in. happiest person always has the saddest story to tell. i wonder this happy me, how long more can it last. i am really very tired. from the family probs to another. sigh
it is already the third month into this new year, it hasnt been all sunshine but im pretty sure ill see the sun after the rain. the sunny days to smile about and many more will definitely come. i just have to stay calm and wait

oh k-pop turned me into a really crazy fan girl. i dont really bother to remember back what ive said in the past but now, im really a trully harcore k-pop fan. i am in love with so many hot guys whom have no idea of my existence, but heck, i dont care~ haha.


bigbang is back!!!!

so now I'm gonna try and huddle on back to bed, catch a little more sleep before I take on a new day.

Breathe in, breathe out.
Now there, feel better?

Have a great week everyone!

No comments: