Monday, February 14, 2011

hello to any dear readers whom are still willing to read.

On a monday, im home alone.the room is in a mess, nothing in place. so i took a little bit of my studying time tidying it up.late nights have not been doing me justice, its funny how i never seem to sleep for more than 8 hours. i was hoping that i could knock out early yesterday and waking up early today to run but it failed. tossing and turning till 1+ am.. i love it when everything is dark, then on my bed, i will start imagining of so many stuffs. when i get my license,  i would love to sneak out from my house in the middle of the night, drive along the highways,  just me sitting in the car driving with the radio playing songs ive never heard for ages, i whip my hair back and forth, doing the thing willow smith did in the mv, dont care if my hair is not cool enough to do it, haha .singging along to the songs , got the lyrics wrong then laugh to myself. its fun.

oh and i love my bed, i spend almost the whole day here,  studying. when im tired, i just have lift up my legs on it and then sleep. dont have to make so much movements. haha

heading out to amk stn in a bit, meeting cherie and zoa before going to school for exams! yeah my test is starting in less than  5 freaking hours. im nervousss! last 5 uts before going to year 3. good luck to all. and yeah, happy v.day!♥ wish i could spend this day with any of the guys below:




No comments: