Friday, March 11, 2011

I CUT THE SECOND ONE! i like the idea of me being a really neat girl but the problem with my wavy hair turns me off. but nevermind, im better off with short hair and my mom says i look younger. that's a good thing because i wish to look like a 18 year old girl or even younger eventhough im growing old. im nineteen this year. a year more to -TY and no more -TEEN. Ahhhh so scary because

"Grown-ups always say that things are complicated."

the older you get, the more complicated things will be. and i hate going through such phase.

anyway, my plans to meet up with charmaine always fail.  i wish to spend a day with you so rest well and get well soon ! :) i want to have a day where we can go around singapore and take really nice pics together just like the old times. love u teenterrorist!



No comments: