Saturday, October 23, 2010

small world.

apparently the world is too small, or rather to be exact, singapore is too freaking small! so i must be damn bored to death that i looked through some stranger's fb profile and i somehow landed on a page where it totally made my jaw dropped. know why? It was on this weirdo guy , fking desperate, the one that asked my number through friendster message before. HAHAHAHAHA!that was like ages ago, ermm sec 2/3 cant remember. he freaked me out cos i was so afraid to log in friendster after tt. but whatever, i dont care~

so i showed this guy's profile to that noob face and he knew him. like whart?! Because rugby guys knows other rugby guys. so i hope i dont have training on tt day, i will make my way to tp and watch their match because SOMEBODY wanna trash his face for me. lol.. it will be freaking awesome and exciting,anyone wanna join? ^^

anyhoos, fuck the haze. i am one of the manymany people whom got affected by it and down with serious cough. like now, im coughing like a maddd dog.i cant afford to fall sick. regatta is next weekend and im pretty psyche for it already!! last year, i had sore eyes, now im sick. just my luck. please let me be well!

omg SHINEE is in singapore now now now. my lucky friends are there at expo , they are like a few meters away from my idols :( and me, i still wish they would somehow landed under my void deck or something.. lol which i know it wouldnt happen. sighhh

bye!

No comments: