Thursday, October 14, 2010

beautiful dream

yesterday i dreamt that i had a boyfriend. he was freaking tall cos i had to tilt my neck upwards just to look at him and had his geeky specs on. we freaking held hands and walked around in a cool place cos there were only the both of us in there.
maybe i was creating my own dream. you know like in inception. leonardo created different levels of dreams, just having only his wife and himself in their own world. it's so amazing. it felt so great and i thought i was the luckist girl ever, but sadly it was just a dream and worst still, i dont even know who he is. hmmm maybe my future bf? i dont know.

but i dont need a freaking damn handsome boyfriend. i just need someone whom dont mind having myself being crazy all the time. having myself to eat a chicken with bare hands. being extremely clumsy cos that's what i am.
okey lah, if you have a handsome boyfriend then its like a bonus. but handsome guys with good personality and character is hard to come by,sadly.

not the right time yet and not prepared to be broken hearted. dont want to waste my precious time going crazy over a human being for nothing and being dedicated to a person when i know i have so many other things to do. lolz.i sound soo.. errrr. mean? NO IM NOT ACTUALLY. lol

anyway, back to school. sem 2 year 2. this is how fast time flies. rp just implemented some really wierd rules and i hate it.

im tired. my bed is calling me up again. byee

No comments: