Wednesday, September 29, 2010

part 1, im still alive!

I am still alive blog-hoppers( if only there are out there) well, hello! welcome back and sorry for not updating for a very long time. blame myself for being extremely busy and lazy. last week was too pack with too many things,such an eventful week i must say that i almost wanna die out of exhaustion. lol.

Afterall, Im just an ordinary girl with limited amount of energy to depend on each day. I have absolutely zero idea how i was able to survive through trainings and jalan raya back to back . so i take it slow, prayed and alhamdullilah, managed to overcome each day with peace :)

so be prepared! I'm gonna spam my blog with pictures and just pictures.

first was with my poly friends, my NYAHSSS <3 . it was simply enjoyable, having this group of just girls, had the blast of our time together in the van, visiting each houses with joy and full of laughters!!! since i had training, skipped afiqah house which has 9 cats!!thank god i wasnt there, laiyyina said i might faint. lol.met them at lion's house. thanks to my mom for fecthing me all the way there. <3 Photobucket
my microbio classmate.

Photobucket
ala-ala victoria bechkham... NOT!

Photobucket
the van that drives us around singapore!

then the second house(for me only) was amy's house!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
my minah is my classmate ! haha

Photobucket
atiqah, she's the prettiest malay girl ive ever seen!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

loving the group shots photos

Photobucket

then to my house

Photobucket

Photobucket
showing off to amy, my special fish which can survive without oxygen!!! dont believe me, come to my house! haha

sue's lampu kelap-kelip was so nice!! and cool!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
atifah's sister!!

Photobucket
iffah's house

Photobucket

and the last house which ended at 11 plus was minah's

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

this is the end of part 1. thank you girls for the wonderful time. being patient with my craziness and for always being ended up the last person to finish eating and wearing my heels!!!


xoxo

No comments: