Friday, August 6, 2010

love love

i am very very poud of myself. my weekly allowance was nicely used to pay sonore tix, my ez link fares , foods and saving up abit more for my re-union dinner with my childhood gang which is today. YAY!

sonore wasnt as nice but there were some humour parts . okey lets just now talk about it. the main intention was just to meet up with the lovely people i miss the most from my sec sch! like cikgu, iman, mr chong and didnt expect to meet msrita there tooo. and of course, meeting bazilah whom ive not met for so long besides charmaine :( well yeah, such a great evening spent catching up with cikgu. we talked alot on the way to mrt station and couldnt stop talking that we continued till 10 plus cos izzuan and friends came to join in for awhile. haha! <3

love this 2 pic . more pics to share soon ok.

Photobucket

Photobucket

bye!

No comments: