Friday, August 13, 2010

:(

something i hope i wouldnt have to do. i hate goodbyes. i am very blessed to be placed in w56e like omg, im so thankful to those rp people whom let me be in this class. i wish they made a decision whereby we would all roll to the same class next sem  because all of us choose dietary as our elective, which i doubt it would happened. :(

this is the only class i felt so comfortable with.. not that im not being myself in the two previous classes. but this class really made me feel like im with my 4e2 people. everyone enjoys each other's presence and there's no hatred in our class or whatsoever, no conflicts! (omg isnt this so great?!) , no fights, no quarels, no cliques and most importantly, my bestfriend is in the same class as me! how can i not love it. 

but oh no, its gonna end very soon. like after sahur(hmm, should i ? cos im having my mense now, sigh ) im gonna sleep , then ill wake up to get ready for school. first, second, third meeting. then that's it. the end of w56e. :(

im gonna miss so many things in w56e. i think i gonna cry when everyone starts saying byebye to go home :( for now, i really hate rp for changing classes every sem! only for this sem :(

love you people! cant wait for 25th. :D

No comments: